niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lies, damned lies and non-lies

Found this idea on SyncretistFool's blog and liked it. So I stole it; not the first time she posted a cool idea that I stole. Feel free to steal it for your blog if you have one.

Four of the following statements about me are lies. Which ones?

1. My mom used to manage a thrift shop.

2. My favorite color is blue.

3. I sang Vivaldi in my senior voice recital in college.

4. I had an Orphan Annie perm in the '80s.

5. I took piano lessons for seven years.

6. I was a contestant in my state's Junior Miss pageant.

7. My father's name was Edward.

8. I've been to Italy.

9. I have eight grandnieces and grandnephews.

10. I love rare roast beef.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    lies- 2,7,8 and 10

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    Girl, you are awesome! You missed only one (I'll tell you which one after a few more people "play"), and you haven't even MET me! Gonna do your own?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    You're close, but no. You're still missing one. Did I mention this is fun?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home