niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I hate being sick

I just get over a cold and now my tummy is turning on me -- literally. I puked this morning. I NEVER puke. I'm like Jerry Seinfeld, have gone years without it happening, even when I've been blind drunk.

Drinking lots of mint tea and keeping it down now, but I am exhausted. And missing an a cappella sing, dammit! This sucks. But there will be another in a few weeks. And this will pass, probably by tomorrow. It better!

Meanwhile, it's tea and the Lifetime Movie Network, or maybe the Pi-Hole. Zzzzz.....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    hope you're feeling better NL!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    I am, thanks! Likewise for you!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    Yes, Nick and Greg do a nice job with BotB. I heard them do it before at an event you weren't yet at, or had left, or something ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home