niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

2005, folk processed

The idea came from SyncretistFool, who also took some liberties with the formula, which is to recycle the first sentence of your first blogs of each month into your year in review.

I've only been blogging since June, and my first post/first sentences aren't all that good, so I cherry picked some lines from each month's blogs for my year in review. Here goes:

OK, so I finally did it.

Physically I have reconnected with the world, but emotionally and intellectually, I still feel disconnected to some degree.

I have been corresponding with an old friend.

have expended a hell of a lot of mental energy these past few days over two people -- ToxicJock and MarciaMarciaMarcia -- who couldn't care less if I dropped off the face of the earth.

Office politics suck.

GET OFF MY RADIO, BITCH!!!!!! There, I'm over it. No, really. I'm over it.

Phase One of holiday celebration complete

Still sort of lame, but these are the lowlights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home