niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ten-plus things that make me happy

I have been tagged by SyncretistFool to list 10 things that make me happy. I don't think I can stop at 10 but I'll try to exercise some self-restraint.

1. Loving and being loved.
2. Cuddling my puddytats.
3. Singing with several dozen of my closest friends.
3a. Finding the perfect harmony.
4. "Fish and Whistle" by John Prine (audio Prozac!).
5. Extra-crispy Buffalo wings.
6. A perfectly poured pint of Guinness.
7. Waking up from an upsetting dream to discover it was all a dream.
8. Matching wits with smart people.
9. Long weekends.
10. A comfy chair and a good book.
11. Folk festivals (see 1, 3 and 3a).

Your turn, Bean and Mrs. Pi!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    10. Days off from work.
    9. Good Television/Movies
    8. The sun
    7. Good Books
    6. Disney Characters Mickey, etc.
    5. Halloween/Fall
    4. My Friends
    3. Vacations
    2. My furbabies, McKinley and Jefferson
    1. Mr. Bean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home