niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

GET OFF MY RADIO, BITCH!!!!!!

There, I'm over it. No, really. I'm over it.

Your turn, Bean. Mrs. Pi and I have both posted blog entries with the B word in the title. Just hoping yours doesn't say "NiiceLaady (or Mrs. Pi) is a bitch"! Maybe something about Jefferson? She's a bitch in a good way!

Good things about my life: Many awesome friends who will be coming here Saturday. Many others who won't but I still love them. Made all deadlines at work so holiday moveup won't be horrendous. Got my health and all my faculties, etc., etc. (knocking wood -- thanks, Mom).

Things that could be better: Cats thinking outside the box. Much to do in the next couple of days, and not much time. Body playing annoying premenopausal games. Imminent birthday making me feel old (speaking of annoying and premenopausal).

Good outweighs bad, though; it always does. I am off to the Land of Confusion to share some thoughts on recycling and television (unrelated, although TV does an awful lot of recycling). Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    Pleasure was all mine, Mrs. Pi. We all need to vent now and again (I did too).

    Happy Turkey Day to you and Mr. Pi!

    luv, NL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home