niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Kentucky Fried NiiceLaady

Damn, this week has been a bitch! I didn't leave work until 8 p.m. and stuff still isn't done. I had no brain cells left. Hello weekend OT!

Chalk it up to losing half of Monday (move-related business) and most of Wednesday (department "retreat"). This is my brain. This is my brain on moving, work and insufficient sleep.

Good news is: I don't have to work my second job tomorrow! A most pleasant surprise. I could use the bucks but have OT coming from job 1.

Happy Big Six-Five to the amazing JB. Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home