niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Moved (well, almost)

I still have a few things to transfer from the old place; I ran out of daylight. The important thing is I got the cats over here. I was afraid I'd have to break out the Havaheart trap for Ed and Rozita -- who were both very hidey and skittish about the whole idea -- but they made it here without that, and it's all good. Rozita protested the most violently about going in the carrier, but Ed was the big sulky-pants. I had to take the top off and talk nice to him before he got out.

And of course all three of them are skulking around and being suspicious because it's a brand new place. It's home, kids, and it's bigger and cleaner than the old one, so enjoy!

This living room is too bare. Anyone got a couch they're not using?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home