niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Not a bad day after all

... despite hassles at work and a fire alarm/building evacuation that went on far too long.

I wanted to blow off morris dance practice again but I'm so glad I went. I can now dance Upton-on-Severn -- or as we affectionately call it, Upchuck-on-Several. That won't mean a thing to you non-morris dancers, but suffice to say that it's a dance I first tried to learn six years ago and failed, and hadn't had a decent opportunity to learn it since then, until tonight. ForeDude is an excellent teacher!

Since I posted last there has been: an excellent concert with Tom Lewis, a fun evening with Mrs. Pi at the Black Cat, a return to doo-wop, a long-overdue doctor visit for a minor but annoying issue -- and finally got a referral to Core Physical Therapy for another MBAI, which I hope to start once I move and the budget loosens up.

Happy Big Six-Oh to DC, my good friend, bandmate and soon-to-be-ex-landlord, who not only rocks, but folks, countries and swings! LuvU2bits, buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home