niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm not much for these silly quizzes, but ...

This one is so me! Thanks, Mrs. Pi (another idealist)!


Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    That's OK. I was kind of preoccupied too. From there I had to go help some friends cater dinner for 100 in Voorheesville, so I couldn't stay. I really wanted to visit with the dogs, but no time. I'm just glad you guys were there early so I could give Pi the button. As I told him on the board, though, I didn't make it; I saw it for sale and thought of him.

    Will you be there Thursday? I will be stopping by to drop off my tools and $10 but probably right toward the end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home