niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Me love blogs!

They have taken the place of my talk radio fetish of a few years back. Which arose out of working spotty hours and having no cable. Now the only talk show I listen to is TJ's.

What fueled both fetishes is my interest in others' opinions, on all kinds of subjects. With regard to my friends' blogs, I am also interested in what folks with whom I am not in frequent phone or e-mail contact are up to.

Blogs I visit regularly include those of my friends (thekifpit, twinkletoze, changeseverything, everybodylovesbeansworld, ambiguous, mrs_pi). I also check out albanyeye (local media), babynamewizard (naming trends) and theslot (copy editing and language geekery) at least once a week. Have also found, via Google, a variety of blogs related to movies, TV and language, with links to other blogs re same.

It's easy to get lost in the blogosphere. Good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home