niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blam!

No, that's not me channelling Emeril with an Asian accent. "Blam" is my word for unsolicited comments on blogs. Blog + Spam -- get it?

I've gotten one and that's one too many. So I've adjusted my settings to require those who post comments to verify they are real people with the letter-recognition option.

That shuts out people who don't have Blogspot accounts, but if you don't, and you care enough to be reading my blog, you probably have my e-mail address or can get it from a mutual friend. Or you can send me a Yahoo! IM or a private message in the Land of Confusion.

Anyway, if you're here, scroll down to the previous post, courtesy of the Toxic Jock Syndrome Foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home