niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hungover, hormonal and happy

H1 because the party was at my house so I didn't have to stop at three beers. H2 because it's That Time, and the closer I get to the big M the more hormonal I get at That Time. H3 because I have the greatest friends EVAH, and the past 24 hours have been filled with their presence. Even if I don't get to eat turkey on Thursday -- which will probably be the case since the usual suspects will be out of town -- I can still give thanks. This is me starting early.

Did I mention my peeps rock?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    We've opted for Annie and the Hedonists at Lena's instead. It's closer (for me anyway) and the trio will be back next year.

    I actually wish there had been more singing, but you're right; it was nice just to hang out and talk. If I want singing, I really need to invite Jack!

    Thanks again for warming my house. Did I mention you're awesome?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home