niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Warning: Major hissyfit alert

It's my blog and I'll throw a hissyfit if I want to! I thought about posting in the Land of Confusion but I'd probably start a flame war and get sent to the BBQ Pit. Besides, there's that language filter.

The other day I did post there on how I thought Toxic Jock was getting boring and annoying lately, talking about little else besides himself and all the money he makes. That was before I heard, today on the podcast, his little speech in the third hour of Thursday's show, which also made me want to hurl (a) chunks, and (b) something large and heavy at my monitor.

How lovely for you, TJ, that you are having the best year of your life and the best Christmas ever and it's all because of Marcia!Marcia!Marcia! And how nice that you're sharing your good fortune with everyone. Everyone, that is, except the woman whose LIFE YOU RUINED FOR ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS!!! Who only wanted to be your friend. Whose mind you messed up with your line of bullshit and turned into a basket case for ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!!
And whose relationships and finances may never completely recover from the lack of attention I gave them for ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!! Whom you called "pushy" -- and worse -- because all I wanted was to understand why YOU STOPPED pushing.

What really got me was the way you threw the ex-Mrs. Jock under the bus. She didn't sell your story to the tabloids for big bucks. She approached ONE newspaper to tell the story of your breakdown because (a) thousands of people, like me, were genuinely worried, and (b) rumors were starting to fly and she wanted to squelch them before your reputation was damaged. And yet you call what she did "exploitative"?

I was always your biggest defender. When someone came online and said they'd had an unpleasant encounter with you, I was the first to jump up and take your side. How blind I was.

I'm not bitter because of Marcia. I'm bitter because you stole ... did I mention it was ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!! of my life and haven't expended so much as a second of remorse or regret. You've just gone on to have the best year of your life while I'm still recovering from ALMOST TWO of the FUCKING WORST of mine.

That Vacation From Which You May Never Return? I hope you don't. And to steal one of your expressions, I hope you step in dog shit every day for the rest of your miserable life.

End of hissyfit.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger The Bean said…

    my hubby told me about that segment and how cheesy it was. He didn't tell me about poor Suzy getting slammed though. Please don't stress about him - he's just not worth it. And you're not going to get what you want - so don't give him the attention he doesn't deserve. Take care of yourself.

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger niicelaady said…

    To be fair I wouldn't use the word slam. He said he'd made peace with her and that her heart was probably in the right place when she "went to the media." He might have even said "went on TV" although I don't think she did that, just went to the Times Union. But I'm not going to listen to that pukefest again to find out for sure. He did say, though, that Marcia would never "exploit" him like that.

    Not stressed, just pissed that someone could do the kind of damage he did to me and live happily ever after without paying any consequences. I wish there was a way to sue his sorry ass, but there's no court of broken hearts.

    I need to go find a karaoke bar and get up and sing "You're No Good" at the top of my lungs.

    Anyway, thanks for the kind comment. If we don't meet in cyberspace before Christmas, have a great one!

    hugs, NL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home