niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, NiiceDuude!

The time stamp on this post will read the day after, but let the record show my beloved NiiceDuude turned 58 on Nov. 29 (yes, I like older guys).

His gift from me is a case of custom-brewed honey brown ale, which, unlike him, is taking its time aging gracefully. It should be drinkable by MY birthday, which is in a week and a half.

Let the record also show that I love you to bits, ND.

All my love, NL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home