niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Welcome home, Speshul Ed!



I heard someone meowing in the yard last night, and there were a couple of the neighborhood cats conversing with Ed, who was under the neighbor's truck! I grabbed him, brought him inside and gave him and his sisters people tuna to celebrate.

It had been eight days since he escaped and I was on the verge of giving up. Thanks, Guardian Angel Mindy, for bringing him home.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home