niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Updates - what a marvelous invention!

Finally did some long-overdue updates on this page! The link to the long-defunct Land of Confusion board is gone, and I have added links to my friend Miriam's blog, the excellent Saturncast -- a podcast by the husband of Bean (of Bean's World blog) fame, and Trubble's Catbox, a very busy forum for survivors of emotional abuse. I can be found commenting or posting on all those sites as NiiceLaady.

Speaking of Bean, she had surgery today. Even if you don't know her, please send her prayers and/or good thoughts. She's a cyberbud of mine, and she's worth it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger The Bean said…

    Thanks NL, that was very sweet of you! I'm surviving, exhausted, but surviving. And things went better than expected - thanks again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home