niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Eddie is home!!!

He turned up on the deck last night about 10 while I was chatting with June C. He is OK. (Huge sigh of relief!) A big thank you to Mindy, his guardian angel in kitty heaven. I'm recommending her for a promotion.

Now Abby has been out for almost 24 hours but her I don't worry about. She is used to being outside and always comes home. And she definitely knows how to defend herself and hunt.

I'm behind at work and I hate that. But I got a last-minute change in the way I have to do things, plus a panic assignment (someone forgot to do something, and guess who got to play Mighty Mouse (Heeere I come to save the daaay!). All will be done by EOS tomorrow. What's that I feel now, breathing down my neck? It's the sound of deadlines falling ... (apologies to Phil Ochs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home