niicelaady

To paraphrase the Capital One commercial: What's in YOUR head? What's in mine is here: always personal, occasionally political, sometimes a rant on language or pop culture, or a heads-up on an interesting link I've found. I hope that all my friends will visit and comment and gain some insights into the workings of my twisted little mind.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Speshul Ed is missing!

Sometime last night while I was sleeping in the other room, either he or Rozita knocked the screen out of the bedroom window, and he escaped into the night. He has been out a couple of times before, but never at night and never unsupervised.

I have walked the grounds, called his name, set out food, but he is nowhere to be found. I pray that he is OK wherever he is and finds his way back soon. June C. has asked her kitty newly arrived in heaven to watch over him and guide him home. This gives me comfort.

Come home soon, Eddie. I miss you and so does Rozita. She had nobody to play tag and wrestle with this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home